background

Monday 15 April 2013

Nitwits Bear Necessities Toppers


 I have made some simple cards to show you today.  
 I have used a topper sheet from Nitwit for all the cards. 
 The card above is for a new baby.  I used a sheet of paper from This & That Collection  and I have mounted the teddy on foam pads for some definition.
 A wee sentiment and a jewel and there is the first card - easy peasy!


The 2nd card has been made using brown card stock, and I have used a  Martha Stewart punch to decorate. 
  I added a teddy and a star from the sheet, a sentiment and a Wild Orchid Crafts  Deep Pink Rose


Lastly, the final card has been made using paper from my stash, 
Pink Spotty Ribbon which can be found here. 
Spellbinder Eyelet Circles
and the same Deep Pink Roses as above.
 

 

Here is the sheet I have used, and it can be found on our website here.
 As it only costs 70p, I have made 3 very cheap cards, and I even have some embellishments left over!!
If you buy this sheet, why not send in your card designs to us ?

1 comment: